Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wednesday night WODs and Indoor Soccer!!!

T-dub: Row 25min. for distance.

Manda:
3 rounds for time at:
15-12-9
Push-ups
Med ball cleans
Pull-ups
KB swings

Post time to comments.

Steve: One hour Indoor Soccer, no subbing out!

Soccer was fun. It was very fast paced and I didn't really have an idea of what to do. So, I ran around in circles most of the game. :) As far as my metcon condition, it wasn't as hard as trying to pull off a 5 minute "Fran". Also, I never got as tired as I do during "Cindy", and since the halves are 25min. that's what it kind of felt like. Except for the high impact of a hard rubber floor. No wonder there are sooooooo many more injuries every year from Soccer over Olympic Weightlifting. Yet, the majority of the "fitness culture" see Oly lifting as unsafe. Oh - and because a much higher population of the planet plays soccer.

*for references to "Fran" and "Cindy" type them in the Search blog window to the upper left.