Monday, April 6, 2009

Greetings fitness enthusiasts!!!

It's been a long Monday and there's a long way to go still. We had a great time in OC over the weekend. But, man...it wore me out. We did our Olympic Lifting clinic @ CrossFit Newport Beach with Sage Burgener on Saturday and tried to do a run on the beach in Huntington yesterday, but my back was really tight. So, we run/walked what seemed like forever...but actually was only about 2-3 miles. Today starts Day 1 for me of going back on the Zone diet. I'm going down to 13 blocks this time. I'm @ 7 so far today and starving. But that means I still have 6 blocks before I go to bed! ;)

Choice of WODs tonight:

WOD #1 - "J.T"

21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups

See comments for scaling and post times.

WOD # 2 -

Shoulder Press
5 x 5

Post loads to comments.

Have fun!

1 comments:

Steve said...

Steve WOD #2

Warm up:
10min. Row @ easy pace.
Shoulder warm up
Stretching

Press warm up:
10 x 45lbs.
5 x 75lbs.
3 x 95lbs.
1 x 105lbs.

Work:
105-105-105-105-105

Got all 5 reps the first set, all the rest were 4 reps, fail, 1 rep. :(

Manda and T-dub WOD # 1

Same warm up as above...then "JT".

Manda: 10:19 w/mod HSPU's and bar dips.

T-dub: 9:38 w/DB presses, bench dips, knee push-ups.

Steve (did this @ 6am this morning): 14:48 w/mod HSPU's and bar dips.