Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday 10-17-08 Days to prep and ponder...

I've taken a couple of days off to rest in preparation for my CrossFit Level One Certification this weekend. After the next two days I will be well versed in the "Fundamentals and Virtuosity" of CrossFit. More importantly, and probably the part that will take the biggest toll on my body and mind will be the "Intensity" that I will be asked, nay, demanded to perform. These next two days, I'm sure, will prove to be two of the hardest days of my life physically and mentally...

I'm going to find out what I'm really made of. I will survive I know, but there's questions I keep asking myself over and over in my head. Will I rise to the task? Or will I crumble? I am ready? I hope so... Am I making it out to be too much of a big deal? Maybe... But this is a less traveled path in my life that I'm taking. One that is going to change who and what I am...

I can't wait!!!

0 comments: