Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Suck it up Buttercup!!!


WOD: W

"Oly":

5 rounds for time

10 Deadlift

10 Hang Squat Clean

10 Push Press

10 Front Squat

First time = 45lbs for women / 75lbs for men.

Advanced = 55lbs for women / 95lbs for men.



Then,

Indoor soccer @ 9PM.

So, I was bitching earlier about the late time of my soccer game tonight. How I'm usually winding down at that point. How my quad is still a little sore from Softball last night. How I wanted to get enough sleep tonight so I can work out in the morning before work. Then I read this, "You'll be fine!"


1 comments:

Steve said...

"Oly" was tough! It's definitely my new GOAT!!! My lower back is REALLY tight all the time. I need to just dedicate time to stretching every night and every morning. I think I finished somewhere around 23min. BOOOOOO GOAT!!!!