Friday, August 14, 2009

Dead arms Fridee...


Choice of WODs tonight in the gym:

Hang Clean 3-3-3-3-3-3-3

or

Front squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Post loads to comments.

Picture: Sometimes tape is evil...

***ATENCÍON, ATENCÍON*** We will be out at the par course on Truxtun Ave. tomorrow morning @ 8am sharp for a workout!!! Come join us as the weather is supposed to be fantastic! Bring h2o, a towel, and those of you that have a heavy dumb bell or kettlebell please bring it. I have a sneaky suspicion you're going to need it. See you in the morning!!!

2 comments:

hedge said...

Ah, mannnn, I need more lead time than the night before! I've been trying to drop in and say hi, but the only open night for me was ... Wednesday. No one there that night. I get a zillion dumb emails for the Tai Chi Federation's dorky Saturday in the park meetings - give us some heads up! I'll *buy* a kettlebell and be there if I can plan on it. ;)

Anonymous said...

That picture is kinda gross....yet I can't take my eyes off it!