Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pick your poison


Peeps had a choice of WODs this morning :)

"Michael", "Rico", or:

7 rounds for time:
10 med ball cleans
10 burpees

Jason and I took the med ball/burpee wod. Pickett and Tia R. did "Rico".

Eva being a total stud took "Michael".

She finished in 30:08 as rx'd!!! Way to go Eva on your first Big Dawg WOD!!!

Picture: Eva and Tia Renee doing their Man/Woman Makers. *Disclaimer - Yes, the form is not perfect. However, after 63 of these @ 5am...we'll let them slide just a bit...but not forever!

3 comments:

Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamasita Lisa said...

I did my at home WOD for Friday, today... 7-UP. 7 Rounds for time
7-Squats
7-Shoulder Press/ 25 lbs (I wimped out)
7-Sit-ups
7-KB Swings/30 lb
Time: 8:41

Mamasita Lisa said...

oh.. and my buyout was 3 rounds of 5 deadlifts of 85 lbs.. again I wimped out... see what happens when I don't have my trainers pushing me!