Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The return of the run


Happy Tuesday!!!

WOD:

3 rounds for time:
20 Front Squats @ 1/2 BW
Run 650m

Alright, we need you all to check in that are doing the Paleo/Zone challenge. How do you feel? How are you looking? How is your performance? I know it's only been a week, but these are things we need to know to start tweeking it a bit. Post answers to comments.

For those of you who are "craving" junk food, take a look at this list here 'What your cravings mean.' - Remember, junk in...junk out!!

Picture: Neida - Ring Rows.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Okay I'll start. I've lost 4 pounds, haven't had a beer in 9 days, and PR'd my Power Clean by 20lbs. last night. :) I'm not looking leaner yet, but I'm feeling quite spry.

Steve said...

WOD: 15:33 @ 80lbs. Not bad for a 6:30pm wod after waking up @ 4:30am, having my last snack sometime around 3:30pm, and training two CF classes. :)

Bodyweight this morning: 154.5