Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday "Fran"


Here she is again!

"Fran"
For time:
21-15-9
Thrusters
Pull-ups

Post loads and time to comments.

***Don't forget***

***CrossFit Bako FREE Saturday Park Workouts***
Next one scheduled for 10/24/09. 9:00am @ the par course on Truxtun Ext. across from Triple A and Total Woman. Come out and get a great workout! Don't forget h2o and a towel! See you there!!!

Picture: Manda, Steve A., and Ron working hard. Ron's ACL replacement went well. Expect to be seeing him back in the gym soon! We're going to get him a muscle up!!!

1 comments:

SonanceWeb said...

I cant wait to get back!!

I owe Steve and Manda a BIG Thank You! for helpn me prep for the surgery. I cant imagine going through this with out the added fitness level they helped me achieve.

THANK YOU CROSSFIT BAKO!!!

Now I want 10 muscle ups for christmas.