Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wanna put on...my my my boogie shoes


Choice of WODs tonight since it's getting dark so early:

WOD #1

4 rounds each for time of:
Run 800m
Rest 3-5min. in between each round. Post times to comments.

WOD #2

"Death by Bodyweight Deadlift"

Every minute on the minute. Perform one Deadlift the first minute, two the second minute, three the third, and so on. Continuing as long as you are able. Once you fail to complete the number of DL's in that minute you are done. Use scalings of 75% and 50%.

Choose...but choose, wisely.

Picture: Neida - coming in from her favorite - 400m runs.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Steve WOD # 2 - 14 rounds @ bodyweight 160#. Actually I weighed in @ 158 this morning! I need to drink more milk!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Chachi- 9 rounds plus 4 @185 elbees. Bad form on a couple...gonna feel it manana!